1.Protects your liver from damage.
2.Maintains your blood sugar levels.
3. Protects you from heart disease.
4.Helps with digestion.
5.Reduces congestion in the chest and nose.
6.Treats and prevents skin infections.
7.Accelerates hair growth.
5 Best Food for Good Skin
1.Chocolate:Cocoa hydrates your skin, making it firmer and more supple, And dark chocolate contains high levels of flavonols, a potent type of antioxidant.
2. Yogurt:Yogurt Prevent Wrinkles.
3.Pomegranates: They’re packed with polyphenol antioxidants. Polyphenols fight free radicals and regulate skin’s blood flow.
4.Walnuts:Walnuts contain omega-3 essential fatty acids, which can improve skin’s elasticity.
5.Kidney Beans:They’re high in zinc, effective against acne as antibiotics are.
1.Saltwater gargle : gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2. Cough syrup: Even if you don’t have a cough (yet), over-the-counter cough syrups can help ease soreness.
3. Drinking water: Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you’re sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed.
4.Tea: A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat.
5.Rest: It may not be the quickest solution, but getting some rest is probably the best thing you can do to battle the infection that caused your sore throat
1.Pomegranate can help in lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
2.The antioxidants and polyphenols present in pomegranate can help prevent cancer cells from spreading and may even be competent of killing the cells.
3. Pomegranate seeds are low in calories and rich in fiber and vitamins.
4.Eating pomegranate can keep your skin youthful, healthy and wrinkle-free.
5.Drinking pomegranate juice can keep your teeth and gums healthy.
1.Its a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
2.When combined with cauliflower it has shown to protest cancer.
3.Prevent breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4.May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5.Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6.Its a natural liver detoxifier.
7.May prevent and slow the progression of diseases.
8.May prevent metastages from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9.It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory drugs without the side effects.
10.Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11.Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12.May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13.Because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
5 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water
- Weight loss:Lemons contains alkaline which helps in reducing weight.Pectin fiber of lemon helps set your body back to normal hunger levels.
- Digestion: Drinking lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials, and encourages the production of bile in your body.
- source of vitamin C: Lemons are high in vitamin C, which is great for giving our body the immune boost.
- Reduces inflammation: Drinking lemon water decreases the acidity in your body.
- Fight viral infections: Warm lemon water is the most effective way to diminish viral infections like sore throat.
5 Best Hair Colour Brands Available In India
- Garnier: Garnier colors including burgundy, brown , reds are affordable and easily available in your local stores.
- Streax: Streax is another popular and long lasting colours and effective treatments that complement the hair colour.
- Revlon: Revlon has a wide range of colours on offer and the prices are affordable.
- Wella :Wella is a new and popular brand in india and has some good quality products to offer. This hair colors are available in different shades and provide the best coloring effect.
- Loreal:Loreal is a wellknown brand so price is also costly than other above brands.They provide excellent quality hair color.
The Best Times to Eat for Weight Loss
- Try to eat every 3 to 4 hours: Eat three meals and one snack, or four smaller meals.Timing your meals in this way will improve your fat loss by preventing excess insulin.
- Never skip your breakfast:Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.When you skip breakfast, you eat more during your lunch which gets you extra calories.
- Never eat within 3 hours of bedtime: Eating too close to bedtime increases blood sugar and insulin.
- Start the day with protein: Eating protien will not make you hungry and you’ll eat less throughout the day.
Tips To Get Beautifully Long Eyelashes
Trim Your Eyelashes:Trimming your lashes will stimulate the follicle of your eyelashes and makes them grow faster.
Green Tea: Add Green tea leaves to warm water and then apply it to your eye lashes to make it longer, thicker and stronger.
Petroleum Jelly: Apply it to your lashes daily at night helps your lashes grow faster and makes them thicker and stronger.
Olive Oil: Applying olive oil is one of the best home remedies to get long eyelashes.