1. Pomegranate’s juice helps people who are suffering from low Blood Pressure.
2. Chewing tulsi leaves or cloves after food can reduce the acidity problem.
3. Having an Apple on an empty stomach in the morning can reduce migraine pain.
4. Two teaspoons of honey with equal quantity of ginger juice can reduce cold cough and throat pain.
5. Cucumber mask can reduce acne and blackheads.
6. Tomato paste is one of the home remedies for dark circles.
7. Sore throat can be treated well with turmeric and salt warm water.
8. Put 1-2 drop of garlic juice into your ear to reduce ear infection.
Eight Natural Painkiller Are Present In Your Kitchen.
1. Ginger: Ginger helps in disorders like cough, cold, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis,joint and muscle pains.
2. Carom Seeds(Ajwain): It is useful for pain in the abdomen generally relating to bloating or gas trouble, indigestion, loss of hunger. It should be taken along with warm water for better result.
3. Onion: Apply hot paste of onion for pain and inflammation due to injury.
4. Aloe Vera: Apply a hot paste of aloe vera and turmeric for Pain and Swelling in the body.
5. Hing : It can help while you experience pain in the abdomen due to excessive wind.
6. Black Pepper:It is used for tooth ache and pain in the teeth
7. Clove: It can reduce the pain either by pressing Clove between the teeth or cotton dipped in clove oil into the teeth and gums.
8. Coconut : Coconut water helps in hyper acidity, gastritis, and excessive thirst and heartburn.