5 Best Hair Colour Brands Available In India
- Garnier: Garnier colors including burgundy, brown , reds are affordable and easily available in your local stores.
- Streax: Streax is another popular and long lasting colours and effective treatments that complement the hair colour.
- Revlon: Revlon has a wide range of colours on offer and the prices are affordable.
- Wella :Wella is a new and popular brand in india and has some good quality products to offer. This hair colors are available in different shades and provide the best coloring effect.
- Loreal:Loreal is a wellknown brand so price is also costly than other above brands.They provide excellent quality hair color.
Six Natural Hair Straightening Products
1.Coconut milk mixed with lemon juice:Coconut milk has hair straightening permanently properties. But if you add lemon juice to it, it will give you better results.
2.Regular hot oil treatment: regular oil treatments can make them straight and sleek.
3.Milk spray:Milk is very useful when it comes to flatten your hair.
4.Milk and honey: Make a paste of milk and honey.
5.Olive oil with egg: Olive oil and egg together can do wonders on your hair.
6.Natural conditioning:Use tea liquor as a natural curly hair conditioner.
5 Tips For Shiny Hair
1. Avoid colouring and bleaching.
2. Limit your hair wash: Over-washing can strip away essential oils from the scalp, causing it to become dry and irritated, resulting in dull-looking hair.
3.Use conditioner before shampoo.
4.Use heat-protection products.Use an ionic blow-dryer, which works faster and causes less damage than regular dryers.
5.Protect hair from the drying effects of the sun.Use UV-protection hair products or wear a hat if your hair is brittle or colour-treated.
5 Food That Make Your Hair Grow Faster
1.Almonds: These nuts will make your hair grow faster and thicker due to their high biotin content.
2.Avocados: Due to their high concentration of essential fatty acids naturally found in skin cells (which help to keep your skin smooth and supple), avocados are an age-old beauty secret.
3. Sweet Potatoes: These are loaded with beta carotene, the precursor for vitamin A that not only promotes a healthy scalp but promotes hair growth.
4.Sunflower Seeds: Just a few little seeds can supply you with an abundance of vitamin E, which will enhance blood flow to the scalp and promote faster hair growth.
5.Eggs: Eggs are an excellent source of those aforementioned omega-3s, and they are also contain biotin