Eight Natural Painkiller Are Present In Your Kitchen.
1. Ginger: Ginger helps in disorders like cough, cold, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis,joint and muscle pains.
2. Carom Seeds(Ajwain): It is useful for pain in the abdomen generally relating to bloating or gas trouble, indigestion, loss of hunger. It should be taken along with warm water for better result.
3. Onion: Apply hot paste of onion for pain and inflammation due to injury.
4. Aloe Vera: Apply a hot paste of aloe vera and turmeric for Pain and Swelling in the body.
5. Hing : It can help while you experience pain in the abdomen due to excessive wind.
6. Black Pepper:It is used for tooth ache and pain in the teeth
7. Clove: It can reduce the pain either by pressing Clove between the teeth or cotton dipped in clove oil into the teeth and gums.
8. Coconut : Coconut water helps in hyper acidity, gastritis, and excessive thirst and heartburn.