5 Surprising Health Benefits of Mushrooms
1. Weight Loss :consumption of mushrooms could be useful in regulating glucose levels, a benefit that might make it easier to lose weight and exercise longer by controlling blood sugar, especially for women.
2. Nutrient Absorption: Mushrooms is a good source of edible Vitamin D.
3. Stronger Bones: Mushrooms also contain calcium and eating adequate amounts of calcium can reduce joint pain, lack of mobility and even osteoporosis risk.
4. Diabetes Management: Mushrooms are considered a good source of dietary management as they contain natural insulin and enzymes which help the body break down sugar and starch in other foods.
5. Immune Health: Mushroom is one of the highest antioxidant foods in the world that can help reduce risk of breast and prostate cancer, two of the most common kinds.