1.Percentage of Fiber in Whole-Grain Food: Check the percentage of fiber and cholesterol presence in food items. If it has 3% and more of fiber then it is considered as whole-grain and anything below it cannot be considered as being healthy.
2.Artificial Colors: They add artificial colors to make the food item attractive which are unhealthy when taken as large quantities or on regular basis.
3.Sugar Levels: Check the sugar level in all the food items. Food with high level of sugar is completely unhealthy.
4.Flavor enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate): Don’t eat more ready to eat items as they have more flavor enhancer which causes sweating,breathing problem,headache etc.
5.Trans fat: If the food includes hydrogenated oils like margarine, then your food includes trans-fat. Large amount of trans fat can be harmful for the body.
1.According to Ayurveda curd consumption at night is not good as it causes mucus (kapha)development which leads to cough and cold.
2.Add sugar in curd if you having it during the day and if you are eating curd at night, add sugar or black pepper. It will help in digestion.
3.Buttermilk is best substitute to curds at night.
4.Curd rice is very good for the stomach and a light option for the summers too.
1.Happy Heart: It prevent heart disease and strokes and keep your heart healthy.
2.Weight Loss:It contains very less amount of fat and a high amount of fiber, energy that boost your metabolism.
3.Hair and Skin: It nourishes your hair and skin.
4.Make strong your bones: It contains calcium that strenthens your bones and nerves.
5.Sharp brain:Cashews also help in supplying oxygen flow to the brain.
6.Vitamins:Cashews are rich in vitamins.
7.Diabetes:It reduce the risk of developing Diabetes.
1. Pomegranate’s juice helps people who are suffering from low Blood Pressure.
2. Chewing tulsi leaves or cloves after food can reduce the acidity problem.
3. Having an Apple on an empty stomach in the morning can reduce migraine pain.
4. Two teaspoons of honey with equal quantity of ginger juice can reduce cold cough and throat pain.
5. Cucumber mask can reduce acne and blackheads.
6. Tomato paste is one of the home remedies for dark circles.
7. Sore throat can be treated well with turmeric and salt warm water.
8. Put 1-2 drop of garlic juice into your ear to reduce ear infection.
Eight Natural Painkiller Are Present In Your Kitchen.
1. Ginger: Ginger helps in disorders like cough, cold, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis,joint and muscle pains.
2. Carom Seeds(Ajwain): It is useful for pain in the abdomen generally relating to bloating or gas trouble, indigestion, loss of hunger. It should be taken along with warm water for better result.
3. Onion: Apply hot paste of onion for pain and inflammation due to injury.
4. Aloe Vera: Apply a hot paste of aloe vera and turmeric for Pain and Swelling in the body.
5. Hing : It can help while you experience pain in the abdomen due to excessive wind.
6. Black Pepper:It is used for tooth ache and pain in the teeth
7. Clove: It can reduce the pain either by pressing Clove between the teeth or cotton dipped in clove oil into the teeth and gums.
8. Coconut : Coconut water helps in hyper acidity, gastritis, and excessive thirst and heartburn.
5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lychee Fruit
1.Digestion: Fiber content present in lychee can help in constipation and diarrhea.
2.Antioxidants: Antioxidants that fight for oxidative stress are present in lychees.
3.Weight Loss: Lychee can reduce your weight as it is low in calories.
4.Blood Pressure: Potassium present in lychee can regulate and balance fluid.When fluid is balanced it can aid in healthy blood pressure because less stress is added onto the blood vessels.
5. Pain Relief: Lychee can act as a pain relief as well.
5 Surprising Health Benefits of Mushrooms
1. Weight Loss :consumption of mushrooms could be useful in regulating glucose levels, a benefit that might make it easier to lose weight and exercise longer by controlling blood sugar, especially for women.
2. Nutrient Absorption: Mushrooms is a good source of edible Vitamin D.
3. Stronger Bones: Mushrooms also contain calcium and eating adequate amounts of calcium can reduce joint pain, lack of mobility and even osteoporosis risk.
4. Diabetes Management: Mushrooms are considered a good source of dietary management as they contain natural insulin and enzymes which help the body break down sugar and starch in other foods.
5. Immune Health: Mushroom is one of the highest antioxidant foods in the world that can help reduce risk of breast and prostate cancer, two of the most common kinds.
1.Protects your liver from damage.
2.Maintains your blood sugar levels.
3. Protects you from heart disease.
4.Helps with digestion.
5.Reduces congestion in the chest and nose.
6.Treats and prevents skin infections.
7.Accelerates hair growth.
5 Best Food for Good Skin
1.Chocolate:Cocoa hydrates your skin, making it firmer and more supple, And dark chocolate contains high levels of flavonols, a potent type of antioxidant.
2. Yogurt:Yogurt Prevent Wrinkles.
3.Pomegranates: They’re packed with polyphenol antioxidants. Polyphenols fight free radicals and regulate skin’s blood flow.
4.Walnuts:Walnuts contain omega-3 essential fatty acids, which can improve skin’s elasticity.
5.Kidney Beans:They’re high in zinc, effective against acne as antibiotics are.
1.Saltwater gargle : gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2. Cough syrup: Even if you don’t have a cough (yet), over-the-counter cough syrups can help ease soreness.
3. Drinking water: Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you’re sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed.
4.Tea: A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat.
5.Rest: It may not be the quickest solution, but getting some rest is probably the best thing you can do to battle the infection that caused your sore throat