1. Pomegranate’s juice helps people who are suffering from low Blood Pressure.
2. Chewing tulsi leaves or cloves after food can reduce the acidity problem.
3. Having an Apple on an empty stomach in the morning can reduce migraine pain.
4. Two teaspoons of honey with equal quantity of ginger juice can reduce cold cough and throat pain.
5. Cucumber mask can reduce acne and blackheads.
6. Tomato paste is one of the home remedies for dark circles.
7. Sore throat can be treated well with turmeric and salt warm water.
8. Put 1-2 drop of garlic juice into your ear to reduce ear infection.
Eight Natural Painkiller Are Present In Your Kitchen.
1. Ginger: Ginger helps in disorders like cough, cold, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis,joint and muscle pains.
2. Carom Seeds(Ajwain): It is useful for pain in the abdomen generally relating to bloating or gas trouble, indigestion, loss of hunger. It should be taken along with warm water for better result.
3. Onion: Apply hot paste of onion for pain and inflammation due to injury.
4. Aloe Vera: Apply a hot paste of aloe vera and turmeric for Pain and Swelling in the body.
5. Hing : It can help while you experience pain in the abdomen due to excessive wind.
6. Black Pepper:It is used for tooth ache and pain in the teeth
7. Clove: It can reduce the pain either by pressing Clove between the teeth or cotton dipped in clove oil into the teeth and gums.
8. Coconut : Coconut water helps in hyper acidity, gastritis, and excessive thirst and heartburn.
5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lychee Fruit
1.Digestion: Fiber content present in lychee can help in constipation and diarrhea.
2.Antioxidants: Antioxidants that fight for oxidative stress are present in lychees.
3.Weight Loss: Lychee can reduce your weight as it is low in calories.
4.Blood Pressure: Potassium present in lychee can regulate and balance fluid.When fluid is balanced it can aid in healthy blood pressure because less stress is added onto the blood vessels.
5. Pain Relief: Lychee can act as a pain relief as well.
5 Surprising Health Benefits of Mushrooms
1. Weight Loss :consumption of mushrooms could be useful in regulating glucose levels, a benefit that might make it easier to lose weight and exercise longer by controlling blood sugar, especially for women.
2. Nutrient Absorption: Mushrooms is a good source of edible Vitamin D.
3. Stronger Bones: Mushrooms also contain calcium and eating adequate amounts of calcium can reduce joint pain, lack of mobility and even osteoporosis risk.
4. Diabetes Management: Mushrooms are considered a good source of dietary management as they contain natural insulin and enzymes which help the body break down sugar and starch in other foods.
5. Immune Health: Mushroom is one of the highest antioxidant foods in the world that can help reduce risk of breast and prostate cancer, two of the most common kinds.
1.Protects your liver from damage.
2.Maintains your blood sugar levels.
3. Protects you from heart disease.
4.Helps with digestion.
5.Reduces congestion in the chest and nose.
6.Treats and prevents skin infections.
7.Accelerates hair growth.
5 Best Food for Good Skin
1.Chocolate:Cocoa hydrates your skin, making it firmer and more supple, And dark chocolate contains high levels of flavonols, a potent type of antioxidant.
2. Yogurt:Yogurt Prevent Wrinkles.
3.Pomegranates: They’re packed with polyphenol antioxidants. Polyphenols fight free radicals and regulate skin’s blood flow.
4.Walnuts:Walnuts contain omega-3 essential fatty acids, which can improve skin’s elasticity.
5.Kidney Beans:They’re high in zinc, effective against acne as antibiotics are.
1.Saltwater gargle : gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2. Cough syrup: Even if you don’t have a cough (yet), over-the-counter cough syrups can help ease soreness.
3. Drinking water: Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you’re sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed.
4.Tea: A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat.
5.Rest: It may not be the quickest solution, but getting some rest is probably the best thing you can do to battle the infection that caused your sore throat
1.Pomegranate can help in lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
2.The antioxidants and polyphenols present in pomegranate can help prevent cancer cells from spreading and may even be competent of killing the cells.
3. Pomegranate seeds are low in calories and rich in fiber and vitamins.
4.Eating pomegranate can keep your skin youthful, healthy and wrinkle-free.
5.Drinking pomegranate juice can keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Image Credit: mavcure.com
1.Its a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
2.When combined with cauliflower it has shown to protest cancer.
3.Prevent breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4.May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5.Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6.Its a natural liver detoxifier.
7.May prevent and slow the progression of diseases.
8.May prevent metastages from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9.It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory drugs without the side effects.
10.Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11.Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12.May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13.Because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
5 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water
- Weight loss:Lemons contains alkaline which helps in reducing weight.Pectin fiber of lemon helps set your body back to normal hunger levels.
- Digestion: Drinking lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials, and encourages the production of bile in your body.
- source of vitamin C: Lemons are high in vitamin C, which is great for giving our body the immune boost.
- Reduces inflammation: Drinking lemon water decreases the acidity in your body.
- Fight viral infections: Warm lemon water is the most effective way to diminish viral infections like sore throat.